Mr Samee is consultant General Surgeon at Royal Oldham Hospital. He has an interest in all aspects of general surgery particularly in gall bladder surgery including, urgent gall bladder operation, abdominal wall and groin hernias, lumps and bumps removal as well as benign anorectal conditions including haemorrhoids, fissures etc.
Mr Samee graduated from Bombay University followed by post graduate training in Midlands and Northwest of England before being appointed as Consultant Surgeon in Oldham.
Mr Samee has presented and published papers in numerous national and international meetings
Mr Samee holds an academic appointment as an honorary Senior Lecturer at Edge Hill University. He is heavily involved in the teaching, regular assessment and examination of undergraduate and postgraduate students. He is a He is a Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, an associate of faculty of Surgical Trainers and a Member on training courses with the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
With a focus on patient-centered care, Mr Samee looks forward to meeting you for a discussion and guidance
- Laparoscopic & open gall bladder surgery
- Abdominal wall and groin hernia surgery
- Skin and subcutaneous lumps
- Diagnostic camera examination upper gastrointestinal tract
- Fellow for the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society