Dr Bagewadi is a General Gastroenterologist and manages a broad range of Gastroenterological conditions including Acid reflux, indigestion/heartburn, diarrhoea, constipation, rectal bleeding, abdominal pain, unintentional weight loss and anaemia.
His special interests include:
Advance Endoscopy and Colonoscopy including polypectomy.
- Diagnosis and management of Barrett’s Oesophagus.
- Dyspepsia and Acid reflux disorders.
- Irritable bowel syndrome and other GI motility disorders.
- Inflammatory bowel diseases (Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease)
- Cancer diagnosis of the Gastrointestinal tract.