Mr Chopada is as a Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon at the BMI Clementine Churchill Hospital and BMI Bishopswood Hospital.
He has extensive experience in colorectal and gastrointestinal surgery, managing problems like rectal bleeding, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, indigestion, constipation etc. He can offer compassionate and competent care for conditions like haemorrhoids (piles), fissures, colonic polyps, colon cancer, gallstones, hernia etc.
He completed his MBBS in 1989 from the University of Poona, India, with several academic honours and was selected for the Masters Programme which he completed with top honours in 1992.
Following his surgical training in India, Mr Chopada completed the North Thames (East) Higher Surgical Scheme from University College London Hopsital in 2003. He has a research interest in angiogenesis of colon cancer, which resulted in award of a Masters degree by University of London.
Mr Chopada was recognised by Tatler Magazine as one of the Top GI Surgeons in UK in 2007 and again in 2013’s edition for his clinical expertise.
He also received clinical excellence award for his work at Ealing Hospital NHS Trust.
- Management of all gastrointestinal problems like rectal bleeding, abdominal pain, chronic diarrhoea, indigestion, constipation, change in bowel habits etc.
- Endoscopy including colonoscopy and flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Painless surgery for Haemorrhoids –PPH /HAL
- Hernia repair –open and keyhole ( laparoscopic)
- Keyhole Surgery for Gallstones ( Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy)
- Surgery for anal conditions like fissure, fistula, piles
- Treatment of Pilonidal sinus disease
- Surgery for Colon polyps and Colon cancer
- Management of diverticular disease, IBD and IBS
- Laparoscopic surgery including lap.cholecytectomy and lap appendicectomy
- Removal of lumps, skin lesions
- All EMERGENCY SURGERY including Laparoscopic appendicectomy, Management of obstruction, abdominal pain etc.
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- European Society of Coloproctology (ESCP)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)