Mr Adam Nisar Pandit
Consultant Orthopaedic & Upper Limb Surgeon
B.Med.Sci, MBBS, FRCS T&O
Practices at: BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital
Mr Pandit succesfully passed his exit fellowship exams in 2009 and went on to complete an international fellowship in shoulder and elbow surgery in Western Australia. Hee is fully trained in open and arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and elbow and has a busy NHS practice at Heatherwood and Wexham Park NHS Trust which is the local NHS Hospital to BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital in Windsor.
Mr Pandit uses an evidence based approach to provide an accurate and timely diagnosis for shoulder and elbow problems and deliver appropriate treatment using open and arthroscopic techniques.
Orthopaedic Consultant specialising in upper limb pathology, his interests include:
- Open and arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and elbow for impingment and rotator cuff tears as well as treatment for arthritis of the shoulder joint and acromioclacicular joint
- Managing frozen shoulder and recurrent instability of the shoulder joint.
- Treating elbow pain from tennis and golfers elbow, nerve compression and arthritis of the elbow joint.
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with the BMI card and spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)