All aspects of cosmetic surgery:
Breast: Implants/enlargement, reduction, uplift, correction of nipple inversion, tuberous breast correction, areolar reduction/correction, nipple reduction.
Body: Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), arm lift (brachioplasty), thigh lift, body lift, buttock lift, gynaecomastia correction, liposuction, scar revision, hand rejuvenation, mummy makeover.
Face: Facelift, neck lift, upper/lower eyelid blepharoplasty, nose (rhinoplasty), chin reshaping, lip lift and lip enlargement, prominent ear correction, brow lift, fat transfer rejuvenation, split ear lobe correction, ear lobe correction.
Skin: Mole removal, lump & cyst removal, basal cell cancer removal, squamous cell cancer removal, benign/malignant skin lesion surgery, tattoo removal, improvement in scars, skin grafting, skin flaps.
Genital: Labiaplasty, clitoral hood reduction, labia majora augmentation
Non-surgical treatments using filler injections, anti-wrinkle treatment, cheek enlargement, correction of fine lines on the face, management of sweating with Botox to armpits, hands and feet.
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- General Medical Council
- Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- European Association of Societies of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons
- International Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons