Mr Adam Shakir
Consultant ENT Surgeon
MB ChB, MSc, Dip MedLaw, DO-HNS, FRCS
Practices at: BMI The Saxon Clinic
Bristol before he went on to complete postgraduate specialist ENT surgery training in the North East of England and Wales. Postgraduate research into sinusitis infections was presented internationally and awarded with distinction from the University of Edinburgh.
Prior to his consultant appointment, Mr Shakir successfully conducted sub-speciality fellowship training in Brisbane, Australia, as part of Australia’s largest Head & Neck Cancer unit.
During this time he developed a particular interest in related clinical areas such as the treatment of skin cancers, snoring, sleep apnoea, voice and swallow problems and salivary gland conditions.
Mr Shakir has a keen interest in legal aspects of medical practice and has completed postgraduate training in this field. He also actively supports the training of medical students and has held the position of Honorary Lecturer at Cardiff University School of Medicine for a number of years.
He currently is a College Tutor for the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow involved with supervising and training the next generation of surgeons.
- Thyroid and Salivary Gland problems
- Neck Lumps
- Voice and Swallow problems
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Skin Cancer – Facial Skin Removal
- Medicolegal issues and negligence
- Investigation and treatment of oral ulcers
- Removal of lumps of the salivary glands
- Removal of facial skin lesions
- Human factors in teams
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (RCPSGlas)
- British Association of Head & Neck Oncologists (BAHNO)
- Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- The Medico-Legal Society (MLS)
- Consultant ENT Surgeon Milton Keynes University Hospital
- Honorary Lecturer University of Cardiff Medical School
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)