Mr Adeel Bajwa
Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon
BSc, MBBS, MD, FRCS
Practices at: BMI The Meriden Hospital
Mr Bajwa qualified from the University of London in 2003. He was awarded a doctorate in medicine for research in pelvic floor disorders at the nationally recognised pelvic floor unit at University College London in 2011. He completed his training with a fellowship at the world renowned Royal Marsden Hospital in London. He was added on the specialist register for General and Colorectal Surgery in 2016.
Qualified with distinction from University of London. Awarded of a fellowship with Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland and Royal Society of Medicine.
In his private practice he provides a complete service for hernia operations, all bowel disorders and colorectal conditions including haemorrhoids.
- Royal College of Surgeons England
- Colorectal disease (Lower GI) including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Hernias, including inguinal hernia, incisional hernia and femoral hernia
- Laparoscopic procedures (keyhole surgery) laparoscopic Colorectal cancer surgery
- Laparoscopic hernia surgey
- Functional Bowel Disorders
- Pelvic floor
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- University Hospitals Coventry & Warwickshire
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)