Miss Adeela Malik
Consultant Ophthalmologist and Oculoplastic Surgeon
MBBS (Lon) BSc (Hons) FRCOphth (Lon)
Practices at: BMI Southend Private Hospital
Having completed her general ophthalmology training at the world-renowned prestigious Moorfields Eye Hospital, she undertook three oculoplastic Fellowships at Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells, Chelsea and Westminster, and Moorfields Eye Hospitals, working with world experts.
She is currently the lead for Oculoplastics and Mohs reconstructive surgery at Southend University Hospital. As well as excellence in surgery, she has a strong academic pedigree with 15 peer reviewed publications and 61 posters and presentations, and is Editor for the World Journal of Ophthalmology.
Miss Malik is the lead for Education, and College Tutor for the Royal College of Ophthalmologists at Southend University Hospital. She is also Associate Lecturer in Ophthalmology at Anglian Ruskin Medical School.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- British Oculoplastic Surgical Society
- European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- British Medical Association
- General Medical Council
- Oculoplastics/Cosmetic eye surgery
- Treatment of functional and aesthetic eyelid disorders
- Blepharoplasty surgery
- Ectropion and entropion
- Anti-wrinkle injections and cosmetic fillers
- Brow lift
- Periocular eyelid cancers and eyelid lumps and bumps
- Eyelid reconstructive cosmetic surgery
- Watery eyes/lacrimal disorders
- General ophthalmology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)