Dr Adhiraj Joglekar
Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
MBBS, MD, MRCPSYCH, CCT in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Practices at: BMI Syon Clinic
Dr Joglekar has over 6 years in this position led and developed the adolescent team. Dr Joglekar offers expertise in assessment and treatment of ADHD, psychosis, mood and anxiety disorders as well as eating disorders amongst other conditions in young people. He uses pragmatic talking treatments such as cognitive behaviour therapy with medication as appropriate.
Working in Bombay and over last 13 years in London, two buzzing cosmopolitan cities, has allowed Dr Joglekar to train and work in a variety of cross cultural contexts. He is multi-lingual and fluent in English, Hindi and Marathi. He is also quite familiar with Gujarati.
- Early onset psychosis: this may include prodromal presentations, schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorders
- Mood disorders: depression and bipolar disorders
- Anxiety syndromes: generalised anxiety, phobias, obsessive compulsive disorders
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Eating disorders: anorexia, bulimia and binge eating problems
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity including the predominant inattention variety known as ADD
- Emerging personality disorders
- Self harm
- Adjusment disorders
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)