Dr Aditya Kumar Mandal
MBBS(1987), MD(1991), MRCP(1994), FRCP(London 2008)
Practices at: BMI The Lincoln Hospital
Dr. Mandal was appointed as Consultant Gastroenterologist at Lincoln County Hospital in 2003. He provides comprehensive care for patient with Gastrointestinal and liver diseases (please note Dr Mandal does not see patients with hepatitis B and C infection). He has special interest in inflammatory bowel disease and is the lead clinician at the County Hospital.
Dr Mandal undertakes all diagnostic and therapeutic upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopies except ERCP and enteroscopy. He is an accredited bowel cancer screening colonoscopist. He performs most therapeutic endoscopic procedures such as polypectomy, dilatation, banding, insertion of oesophageal stents etc.
Dr. Mandal also consults patients with general medical problems. It is his mission to provide a safe, effective and evidence based treatment for all his patients.
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Colitis and Crohn’s disease)
- Dyspepsia and reflux (indigestion)
- Investigation of iron deficiency anaemia
- Investigation of bowel symptoms (diarrhoea, constipation, rectal bleeding)
- Management of abnormal liver function test and liver diseases
- Bowel cancer screening
- Royal college of Physician, London
- Midland Society of Gastroenterology
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)