Dr Adrian Andreou
MB ChB, MRCP, FRCR
Practices at: BMI Bath Clinic
Adrian completed his training at the Norwich Radiology Academy, following which he undertook a fellowship in oncological imaging at the Royal Marsden Hospital, London. He is currently practising as a Consultant Radiologist at the Royal United Hospital, Bath.
His major interests are gastrointestinal and genitourinary imaging with a particular focus on oncological imaging.
- Gastrointestinal and genitourinary imaging
- Oncological imaging
- Neck, abdominal, pelvic and trans-vaginal ultrasound
- CT; including CT enteroclysis and CT colonography
- MRI; including MRI liver, MRCP, MRI rectum, MRI prostate and MRI pelvis
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
- Member of the European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiologists
- Member of the International Cancer Imaging Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)