Professor Adrian Bloor
MA (Cantab) MB BChir PhD FRCP FRCPath
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
He has a special interest in the management of Lymphoid Malignancies (CLL and Lymphoma), Stem Cell Transplantation, cellular therapy (including CART cells) and in Clinical Trials. He is a Director of the Christie Hospital Stem Cell Transplant Program which is one of the few units to offer a fully JACIE accredited facility for private patients. He is a member of the UK CLL Forum Executive, the Medical Advisory Panels to the Lymphoma Association and Bloodwise (formerly Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research) and the Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinical Reference Group (NHS England).
- Chronic Lymphoctic Leukaemia
- Stem cell transplantation
- Bone marrow transplantation
- General Haematology
- CAR-T therapy
- FRCP Royal College of Pathologists 2010
- FRCPath Royal College of Pathologists 2005
- PhD Cambridge University 2003
- MB Cambridge University 1995
- BChir Cambridge University 1994
- MA Cambridge University 1996
- BA Cambridge University 1992
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)