Dr Adrian Fowle
Consultant Clinical Neurophysiologist
BSc (Hons Physiol) MBBS, FRCP
Practices at: BMI The Sloane Hospital
He is passionate about patient care and was awarded a “Certificate of Excellence” by iWantGreatCare in 2017, 2018 and 2019 in addition to hospital awards. He is also a keen teacher in his rare specialty.
He has served on national committees since his trainee days, with contributions in education and service design. In October 2017 he was elected President of the British Society for Clinical Neurophysiology.
He is one of very few doctors in the UK to offer neurophysiological studies of the pelvic floor. He holds an honorary consultant appointment at the Atkinson Morley Regional Neuroscience Centre at St George’s Hospital.
Nerve conduction and EMG studies (BMI The Sloane Hospital and BMI The Runnymede Hospital)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Other trapped nerves
- Peripheral nerve and muscle diseases
- Peripheral nerve injuries
- Single fibre EMG
- Pelvic floor studies
- Member, American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Member, American Clinical Neurophysiology Society
- Member, Association of British Neurologists
- Member, British Medical Association
- Member, British Peripheral Nerve Society
- Council member, British Society of Clinical Neurophysiology
- Friend, International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiologists
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians, London
- Fellow, Royal Society of Medicine
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)