Mr Ahmad Almushatat
Consultant Urological Surgeon
FRCS (Urol) MSc (Med. Science) FRCS, Board Cert. in Urology, MBChB
Practices at: BMI The London Independent Hospital
Patients consult Mr Almushatat for urological advice, investigation and treatment, including second opinions. He performs most routine urological operations and has particular experience in endoscopic urological surgery and minimally invasive surgery of the upper renal tract.
He provides a full service for the management of urinary tract stones, including cystoscopy and ureteroscopy (+/- using laser) and flexible ureteroscopy. He also provides a vasectomy and vasectomy reversal service.
Consultations encompass a wide variety of urological symptoms and conditions, including general urological practice, andrology (male health), and a specialist practice in urological cancers.
- Laparoscopic and robotic procedures
- Core urological procedures including
- Diagnosis and management of blood in the water (haematuria)
- Management of recurrent urinary tract infections
- Bothersome lower urinary tract symptoms including difficulty in passing water or increased frequency
- Raised PSA
- Erectile dysfunction
- Tight foreskin
- Testicular cancer
- Epididymal cysts
- Fluid around the testes (hydrocoele)
- Vasectomy for contraception
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Full member of the British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Full member of the European association of urological surgeons
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Royal London Hospital
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)