Mr Ahmad Orabi
Consultant ENT, Head & Neck and Thyroid Surgeon
MB BCh (Hon.), MSc (Hon.), FRCSEd, FRCS(ORL-HNS)
Practices at: BMI The Huddersfield Hospital
He went on to complete his specialist higher surgical training in the North West/Manchester Rotation followed by more than a year of post CCST advanced fellowship training in London and translational lab research at Kings College, London. Mr Orabi is currently employed as a Consultant ENT Surgeon with specialist interest in Head and Neck/Thyroid and Parathyroid surgery. I am a core member of the Bradford Head and Neck MDT, Regional Thyroid/Parathyroid cancer MDT in Leeds and the Local Endocrine MDT.
- Minimal access Thyroid and Parathyroid surgery
- Parotid and Head and Neck surgery in particular the Transoral laser microsurgery
- Laryngology, voice and swallowing disorders
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus surgery and Rhinoplasties
- General and Paediatric ENT
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons
- British Thyroid Association
- Medical Protection Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)