Mr Ahmed Kamel
M.B.B.Ch, M.Sc, MRCOG
Practices at: BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital
He is highly experienced in management of various vulval conditions. Other areas of interest include colposcopy, medical and surgical management of menstrual disorders and pelvic pain, recurrent miscarriages and minimal access surgery (hysterectomy, myomectomy, ovarian cystectomy and treatment of endometriosis).
Academically, he teaches both under and postgraduates with several publications in per review journals.
Mr Kamel’s approach to diagnosis and management of gynaecological conditions is based on open discussions with his patients, providing them with adequate information and empowering them via sharing different management options within a holistic view tailored to every and each demand.
- Medical and surgical management of menstrual disorders and pelvic pain (including fibroids and ovarian cysts), colposcopy, vulval disease, recurrent miscarriages and minimal access surgery
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Croydon University Hospital
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
- British Society for the study of vulval disease (BSSVD)
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)