Dr Albert Power
MA (Cantab) MB BChir MRCGP MRCP MD
Practices at: BMI Bath Clinic
He graduated from Gonville & Caius College, Cambridge and received an MD in Nephrology at Imperial College London where is a member of the Dialysis Research Group.
He is an executive member of the international MONDO (MONitoring Dialysis Outcomes) research initiative which is centred on the Renal Research Institute in New York.
I have comprehensive experience in the management of glomerular disease and vasculitis, lupus nephritis, and complex hypertension, maintenance dialysis and renal transplantation and the provision of acute renal care.
- UK Renal Association
- European Renal Association - European Renal & Transplant Association
- International Society of Nephrology
- American Society of Nephrology
- National Kidney Federation
- International Society for Peritoneal Dialysis
- International Society for Blood Purification
- International Society for Hemodialysis
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)