Ms Alexia Euthymiades
Practices at: Circle Reading Hospital
She received her registration with the Association of Clinical Scientists, and the Health and Care Professions Council, UK, in 2008.
She has extensive experience in adult and paediatric audiology, including diagnostic assessment of hearing and balance function, hearing aid fitting and cochlear implants and has recently co-ordinated and managed paediatric audiology services for a private practice abroad.
Alexia has also published articles and a book chapter on cochlear implants and served on the Executive Board of the British Academy of Audiology as Treasurer.
- Hearing assessment in special needs children
- Assessment of cochlear implant candidacy
- Intra-operative cochlear implant testing and post-operative processor programming
- Cochlear Implant processing strategies
- Human Rights: Ethical issues on paediatric implantation
- Health Professions Council Registered Clinical Scientist
- British Society of Audiology
- British Academy of Audiology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)