Adept in ear diseases and NASO sinus disease management, Mr Kalan has a notable paediatric ENT practice. He's a specialist training committee panel member in the Northern Deanery, and a trainer on multiple courses.
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Surgery for Snoring and Sleep Apnoea
- Paediatric Otolaryngology and General ENT
- Medical Protection Society
- ENT UK
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Medical Association
- British Society of Otology
- British Rhinological Society
- Young Consultants in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (YCOHNS)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)