During the development of his career in dermatology, he obtained a number of dermatology qualifications covering various academic levels of the discipline and was a teaching fellow for Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and undergraduate examiner for QMUL and King’s College University of London. He has given dermatology lectures on acne, atopic eczema and skin cancer to medical students as well as an online tutorial for General Practitioners internationally.
Since the completion of dermatology training (Wessex rotation) in 2014, Dr Alvin Lee has worked as a Consultant Dermatologist in many secondary and tertiary dermatology centres. He was previously appointed as a substantive Consultant Dermatologists in King’s College Hospital 2017-2019 and has since relocated to Dorchester, Dorset. He is currently appointed by the Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust as a Substantive NHS Consultant Dermatologist.
Apart from NHS commitment, Dr Alvin Lee also works in the private sector as Consultant Dermatologist in Dorchester and Harley Street, London.
Dr Alvin Lee is experienced in providing dermatological consultation and management in general dermatology, skin cancers, mole checks via in-person clinical consultation and online consultation (teledermatology).
- Clinicopathological correlation
- Cutaneous surgery
- Registered Specialist accredited (CCT) in Dermatology with the General Medical Council
- Member of the British Society of Dermatological Surgery
- Member of the British Society of Dermatopathology
- Member of the British Association of Dermatologists
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Member of Medical Defence Union
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)