Mr Alwyn Jones
Consultant Orthopaedic & Spinal Surgeon
BSc, MSc, FRCS, FRSC (Orth)
Practices at: BMI Werndale Hospital
Mr Jones has performed over 300 major cases and between 400-500 injections per year. He also treats spinal fractures with or without spinal cord injury, spinal infections, as well as patients with rheumatoid arthritis. He has an interest in sports medicine and treats local players from Cardiff Blues, Glamorgan Cricket Club and Cardiff City.
- Degeneration spinal conditions (neck, arm, low back and sciatica)
- Sports injuries-Spinal
- Adult and paediatric deformity (scoliosis)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- British Medical Association
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Scoliosis Society
- SOLAS-Society of Lateral Access Surgery
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)