Mr Amit Kapoor
Consultant Orthopaedic & Upper Limb Surgeon
MBBS, MS(Orth), FRCS(Tr and Orth), MSc, Dip Sports and Ex Med
Practices at: BMI The Lancaster Hospital
Mr Kapoor developed his expertise from training around various hospitals in the North West and finally holding UK shoulder fellowship post at the tertiary referral unit of Wrightington Hospital under the supervision of Prof Ian Trail and Prof Len Funk. In addition to his surgical qualifications, he has an MSc in Trauma Surgery and also holds a Diploma in sports and Exercise medicine. Mr Kapoor lectures nationally on shoulder surgery and is involved in running a national Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery course besides teaching and examining trainees for FRCS examinations.
He is published in medical journals and has presented his research at national and international scientific meetings, which enables him to remain at the leading edge of shoulder and elbow surgery. Mr Kapoor uses the most up to date Orthopaedic treatment and has an informative approach to patients to provide you with a full and thorough consultation and explanation of your Orthopaedic condition.
- Rotator Cuff Tear Surgery
- Treatment of Impingement Syndrome
- Surgery for Shoulder Impingement
- Treatment of Frozen Shoulder/ Adhesive Capsulitis
- Clicking shoulder / elbow
- Calcific Tendinitis Surgery for shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder joint replacement for arthritis
- Tennis/Golfer's elbow
- Elbow Instability/ Dislocation
- Carpal Tunnel, Trigger Finger surgery Surgery for Dupuytren’s contracture
- General Medical Council
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)