Training and Appointment
Dr Naik graduated in 1994. He undertook training in General Medicine, followed by further training in gastroenterology and hepatology. He has undergone specialist training in endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) in France and endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) in Italy.
Dr Naik has worked in the department of Gastroenterology & Endoscopy at Ashford & St Peter’s NHS Trust, where he is the lead clinician for upper GI cancer and capsule endoscopy, since 2006.
- GERD, IBS, IBD
- Endoscopy (gastroscopy & colonoscopy)
- Gastroenterology & hepatology
Special clinical interests:
- Hepato-biliary disease
- Royal College of Physicians (London)
- European Association for the Study of the Liver
- United European Gastroenterology Federation
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Ashford & St Peter’s Hospitals
- Co-Chair, Surrey - Sussex Upper GI Cancer Alliance
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)