Mrs Andrea Simone Burgess
Consultant ENT Surgeon
BMed Sci, BM. BS, FRCS CSIG, FRCS Oto, FRCS ORL-HNS
Practices at: BMI Sarum Road Hospital
- An otology fellowship at the University of Michigan, USA
- A joint Paediatric and Head and Neck fellowship at the Royal Brisbane and Royal Children’s Hospital, Queensland Australia.
She then worked as a locum Consultant ENT surgeon at the John Radcliffe Hospital for 18 months before taking up her current NHS post in December 2007 at the Royal Hampshire County Hospital and Southampton University Hospital.
Specialist interests are paediatric ENT and benign head and neck disease, also enjoys general ENT practice including ear and sinus disease.
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons
- Member of ENT UK
- British Association of Paediatric Otolayngologists
- Royal Society of Medicine
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)