Dr Andrew Muller
Consultant Physician & Gastroenterologist
MBBS DM FRCP
Practices at: BMI The Chaucer Hospital
Dr A.F. Muller was appointed as a consultant in Gastroenterology and General Medicine to the East Kent and Chaucer Hospitals in 1994.
He trained as a registrar, research fellow and senior registrar at the University Hospital Nottingham prior to his appointment in Canterbury. He was awarded his doctorate in 1992. He became a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians in 1999. Other positions held:
- Medical advisor to the Crohn's and Colitis Association
- Regional Lead for the British Society of Gastroenterology (2008 - 2017)
- Senior Examiner for the PACEs examination of the Royal College of Physicians
- East Kent Hospitals clinical lead for the Gastroenterology service
- Clinical director East Kent Hospitals for the bowel cancer screening service
- Tubular gastroenterology
- Liver disease
- ERCP and e-nutrition
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterologicale Association
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)