Dr Andrew Jordan
MRCP (UK), BMBCh MA (Oxon)
Practices at: BMI The Harbour Hospital
In Poole, his clinic is recognised by the British and Irish Hypertension Society as a specialist referral centre for the diagnosis and treatment of raised blood pressure. In addition, he has established the only Dorset-based joint clinic with consultants in obstetrics and anaesthesia, caring for people with heart problems during pregnancy.
Dr Jordan has a passion for teaching and supporting trainees. He is presently an educational and clinical supervisor for junior doctors, provides regular teaching sessions for University of Southampton medical students and is frequently asked to present at speaking events for hospital colleagues, GPs and the public.
- Member of the British Society of Echocardiography
- Member of the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (Level 3 Accredited)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians
- Member of the British and Irish Hypertension Society
Dr Jordan has a subspecialty interest in the non-invasive diagnosis of cardiac disease and maintains internationally-recognised accreditation in advanced echocardiography and cardiac MRI. He also has clinical interests in hypertension, cardiovascular disease in pregnancy, cardiac pacemakers and sports cardiology.
- Cardiovascular imaging, including advanced echocardiography, stress echocardiography and transoesophageal echocardiography
- Heart rhythm diagnostics and permanent pacemaker implantation
- Cardiovascular MRI
- Heart disease in pregnancy
- Microvascular disease
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)