Prof Andrew Hart
Consultant Plastic & Hand Surgeon
MBChB, BSc(Hons 1st Class), MRCS, AFRCS, MD(Honours), PhD, FRCS(Plast)
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
A University of Glasgow Graduate, Prof Hart trained in leading centres including Canniesburn, Manchester, Umeå and Leeds and received an MD with Honours for peripheral nerve & tissue engineering research in the Blond-McIndoe Laboratories (Royal Free Hospital, London). This research was advanced during a PhD from Umeå University, Sweden, and he holds an Honorary Senior Research Associate in Umeå University, and Professorial Chair in the University of Glasgow, supervising several doctoral research projects.
Having published medical & medicolegal book chapters and numerous peer-review articles in scientific and medical journals, he has ongoing output of peer-reviewed publications, and national & international presentations.
- Cosmetic surgery (Breast augmentation, breast reduction, mastopexy, abdominoplasty, facelift, blepharoplasty, otoplasty, rhinoplasty, liposuction).
- Peripheral nerve surgery (carpal tunnel syndrome, nerve compression syndromes, cubital tunnel syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome).
- Hand surgery (dupuytrens disease, ganglia, osteoarthritis, tendon surgery).
- Skin cancer (basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma) surgery including graft & flap reconstruction.
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)