Mr Andrew Sinclair
Consultant Urological Surgeon and Honorary Professor University of Salford
MB, BS, BSc(Hons), FRCS(Urol)
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
He graduated from Imperial College in 1998 and undertook all of his higher surgical training in the North West. He is a member of the British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS), BAUS Section of Andrology and Genito-Urethral Surgery, and the UK Urethral Surgeons Group
Although he covers all general urological conditions he has sub-speciality interests in Prostate Cancer Diagnosis, Urethral Reconstruction and Male Urinary symptoms and incontinence
He is an Honorary Senior Lecturer at Salford University and is a faculty member and organiser of an MSC at the University. He lectures regularly on many national surgical courses and organises courses in the North West for the Royal College of Surgeons.
- General Urology
- Prostate Cancer Diagnosis including MRI
- Transperineal Prostate Biopsy
- MRI Fusion Targeted Prostate Biopsy
- Urethral Reconstruction including Urethroplasty
- Male Urinary Symptoms and Incontinence including Artificial Urinary Sphincter
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Member of British Association of Genito-Urethral Reconstructive Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)