Mr Bowden attended Medical school Birmingham University 1983-88, CCST rheumatology North West 1998, MSc Rheumatology Manchester University 1998 and FRCP London 2001.
He was a former Senior Registrar and Lecturer at Manchester Royal Infirmary and Hope Hospitals
Mr Bowden was appointed consultant rheumatologist Bury and Rochdale hospitals ( now Northern Care Alliance ) 2000-to present date, who are the largest patient group on Biologic Therapy in the region.
All aspects of rheumatology including
- Inflammatory arthritis ( Rheumatoid / Psoriatic / Reactive / Spondyloarthropathy)
- Crystal arthritis ( Gout / Pseudogout )
- Metabolic bone disease ( Osteoporosis / Pagets )
- Connective tissue diseases ( SLE / Sjogrens )
- Vasculitis ( All forms including GCA / PMR )
- Joint injections
- British Medical Association
- British Society of Rheumatology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)