I n 1995 he qualified and was awarded the Intercollegiate Fellowship in Orthopaedic Surgery FRCS(Orth) of the Royal Colleges.His name is included in the specialist register of the GMC (General Medical Council).
Mr Ebizie was appointed as a full time Consultant in Tameside General Hospital in Greater Manchester in 1996. He served as Lead Educational Consultant for the Orthopaedic Department from 1996 to 1999 and as Clinical Director of the Orthopaedic Division with management responsibilities from November 1999 to October 2002 and again from 2014 to 2016.
He has an active teaching programme in his NHS practice and is involved in both the undergraduate teaching of medical students from the Manchester Medical School doing their Special Study modules and the postgraduate teaching of orthopaedic trainees.
Mr Ebizie has had several publications in journals and made presentations to learned societies.
Mr Ebizie has had an established private practice since 1996
- BOFA surgery for ankle conditions. This includes repair or reconstruction for ruptured ligaments.
- Ankle arthroscopy and arthroscopic surgery for impingement, osteochondral lesions and arthroscopic arthrodesis.
- Open ankle arthrodesis when indicated.
- Surgery for flat feet and high arched feet [Pes Cavus]
- Forefoot surgery including surgery for bunions
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)