Mr Anil Joshi's additional treatments:
Septoplasty, Laryngoscopy, tonsillectomy,
Skin cancer, reconstruction of face defects following cancer excision.
Thread lift, scar remodelling, keloid excision.
Mr Anil Joshi is a Consultant ENT and Facial Plastic Surgeon working in London. His NHS practice is based at Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust.
Mr Joshi is a specialist in performing Rhinoplasty, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Septoplasty, Tonsillectomy and Reconstruction of facial defects following cancer excision, removal and remodelling of scars and keloids.
In Cosmetic Surgery, he specialises in performing both primary and secondary Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty (pinning the prominent ears back), eyelid surgeries (Blepharoplasty) and Facelift. He also performs non-surgical facial rejuvenation that includes injecting neuro-modulators (Botulinum toxin / Botox), fillers, microneedling and thread-lifts.
Higher Surgical Training:
- Guy’s and St Thomas Hospitals, London, UK.
- Degrees in ENT: MS, DOHNS and FRCS (ORL-HNS) degrees.
- On the Specialist Register with the General Medical Council (GMC).
Facial Plastic surgery training:
- Utrecht and Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Rhinoplasty fellowship in Seoul, South Korea.
- Board Certification with International and European Board certification for Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (IBCFPRS).
- General Secretary - British Society of Facial Plastic Surgery (BSFPS).
- National Delegate for UK - European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgeons (EAFPS).
- Chairman - Credential Committee and Website, EAFPS.
- Co-Chairman - Examination Process for European Board Certification for Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (EAFPS).
Mr Joshi has authored a number of publications in peer-reviewed journals in the fields of Head and Neck and Facial Plastic Surgery. He is a regular faculty on various instructional courses and international conferences in his specialised field throughout the world.