He graduated in Barcelona and trained in the south west and London. He is involved in under and post graduate medical training as well as teaching of nurses and paramedical groups.
Mr Aymat is part of the faculty in the Surgical Skills Course at the Royal College of Surgeons, temporal bone course in Barcelona and Intercollegiate Examination Course at St Thomas’ Hospital, London. He is a faculty member of several national and international voice courses. He undertakes the full range of ear, nose and throat conditions but has a special interest in ear and hearing problems in adults and children, nose and sinus disease, as well as voice and swallowing and problems.
- Management of Voice disorders.
- Ear disease.
- Dizziness, tinnitus, deafness.
- General adult and paediatric ENT.
- British Voice Association
- ENT UK
- British Society of Otology
- European Academy of Otology and Neuro-otology
- British Association for Paediatric Otolaryngology
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Medical Association
- British Cochlear Implant Group
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)