New patients are always welcome at Anthony Armstrong’s Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery practice at The Princess Margaret Hospital, Windsor. We endeavour to provide a courteous, professional and comprehensive service. Many of Mr Armstrong’s patients are typically recommended by those already under our care. Others are referred by General Practitioners or specialists seeking advice or treatment for their patients.
Mr Armstrong specialises in all aspects of cosmetic and aesthetic surgery, including:
- Breast enlargement Breast uplift (Mastopexy)
- Breast implants/Breast uplift/Tummy tuck: “Mummy Makeovers”
- Breast reduction and with correction of uneven breast size/shape
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)-both mini and full tummy tucks
- Face lift-including new innovations in facelift surgery/mini-facelifts/volume replacement with fat transfer
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Eyelid reshaping (blepharoplasty)-upper or lower eyelid reduction
- Liposculpture or Liposuction
Anthony Armstrong has been a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon for 16 years and is committed to providing the highest standards of care, combined with sound clinical judgement and customised to the individual needs of each patient. Anthony Armstrong passion for aesthetic surgery is reflected in the many hundreds of contented patients who have benefited from treatments under his care. He believes that it is essential that anyone considering cosmetic surgery should seek an experienced and qualified surgeon in aesthetic surgery for independent professional advice. All surgical treatments should include a full discussion of suitability, results, complications and expected recovery. In an era of “quick fix” plastic surgery, quality surgery stands out more than ever because of the excellence of its results.
Mr Armstrong is listed on the GMC specialist register and is a member of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS), the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS). He has held the position of Tutor in Aesthetic Surgery to The Royal College of Surgeons of England and the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS). His opinion is often sought by the press in relation to advances in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery.