Dr Anupama Saxena
Consultant Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Practices at: BMI Thornbury Hospital
Her advanced training skills modules included
- Urogynaecology, female incontinence surgery and vaginal surgery for prolapse
- Abdominal and laparoscopic surgery
She is the lead at Rotherham General Hospital for providing urogynaecology services. Her areas of expertise are vaginal surgery for prolapse and incontinence surgery.
- Member of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Medical Protection Society
- British Society of Urogynaecology
- Vaginal surgery for prolapse
- Surgery for incontinence including meshes and injections
- Laparoscopic surgery
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)