He had been the Colorectal Lead for NHS Lanarkshire and Training lead for the Endoscopy unit at Hairmyres Hospital. Arijit is actively involved in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education and higher surgical training in West of Scotland. He is an examiner for MRCS of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow and Intercollegiate Speciality Board (FRCS).
- Diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopy
- Open and laparoscopic assisted colorectal cancer surgery
- Hernia surgery
- Surgery for inflammatory bowel disease
- Complex diverticular disease
- Non-excisional surgery of haemorrhoidal disease (THD, transanal haemorrhoidal dearterialisation - mucopexy)
- TAMIS (transanal minimally invasive surgery)
- Laser haemorrhoidoplasty
- Laser treatment for anal fistula
- Anal fissure surgery
- The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- The European Society of Coloproctology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)