He has previously worked at the Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust from Aug 2011 to October 2016 as substantive consultant in Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine attending to full range of Anaesthetics and pain procedures including spinal cord stimulation.
Dr Natarajan qualified (M,B;B,S) and obtained his M.D in Anaesthesia from JIPMER, Pondicherry, India. He also completed further training in Anaesthetics in London and the south-east (Guys & St Thomas, King’s College, Lewisham, Tunbridge Wells), receiving his FRCA in October 2005.
He then completed his fellowship in Pain Medicine from King’s, Guy’s & St Thomas and became a fellow of the Faculty of Pain Medicine of the Royal College of Anaesthetists in 2012.
Dr Natarajan has been working as a consultant in his field for over 7 years and is highly interested and motivated by his involvement in the management of pain problems in patients.
- Persistent Back Pain, Neck Pain and Sciatica
- Neuropathic (Nerve damage pain)
- Interventional pain procedures (epidural, facet joint injection, Radiofrequency Denervation, Pulsed Radiofrequency Treatment, Nerve blocks, Therapeutic infusions)
- Ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia (nerve block)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of the Faculty of Pain Medicine of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)