He did his MD paediatrics & DCH in Mumbai, India. His research interest are in childhood asthma and his work has been published at national & international level. He has published work on subject such as growth, childhood neurology issues and upper airways problems. He is the local lead for GP stakeholder group and has done integrated care pathway for a number of common childhood conditions and has presented this work at national level.
- Childhood respiratory illness including asthma
- Echocardiography and paediatric cardiology
- Childhood headache, lymphadenopahty, constipation, eczema, umbilical hernia, obesity, head shape
- Fellow of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child health
- Fellow of Royal College of Physician Vice-Chair for Royal college of Paediatrics and Child Health
- MRCPCH Part 1 Principle regional examiner (PRE) and senior examiner for RCPCH Prof of Paediatrics St George’s University, Grenada
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)