Asad has a special interest in prostate disease, kidney stones and also has a general urology practice. Asad is one of the few surgeons who performs Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HOLEP) in the West Midlands; a procedure endorsed by the NICE guidelines in male urinary symptoms.
He regularly performs laser stone surgery and has a busy prostate cancer practice. Asad has a special interest in MRI fusion prostate biopsies, which he performs as part of advanced prostate cancer diagnostics. In his general urology practice, Mr Abedin regularly manages patients with female recurrent urinary infections, urinary incontinence, bladder dysfunction, scrotal and foreskin problems, erectile dysfunction, chronic prostatitis, urinary tract bleeding and kidney tumours.
- Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HOLEP)
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy, including kidney access for stones
- Flexible uretero-renoscopy and laser fragmentation of stones
- MRI fusion prostate biopsies for prostate cancer
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- The Royal Society of Medicine – Section of Urology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with the BMI card and spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)