Mr Sinha is a Consultant Colorectal and General Surgeon. His NHS base at St Mark’s & Ealing Hospital, London North West Healthcare NHS Trust. Mr Sinha is an Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer at Imperial College, London.
Mr Sinha can offer a full range of treatment for common general surgical and colorectal conditions including hernias, haemorrhoids, fissure, fistula-in-ano, pilonidal disease, colonoscopy, bowel cancer surgery and treatment for inflammatory bowel disease.
His research interests include polyposis and inherited colorectal cancer syndromes, and has published and lectured broadly on these topics.
Mr Sinha is married with two children and enjoys cricket, walking and traveling.
Post CCT Colorectal Fellowship St Mark’s Hospital & Academic Institute 2016
- BMBS University of Nottingham 2004
- BMedSci(Hons) University of Nottingham 2002
- MD Imperial College London 2010
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 2015
Details of entry to specialist register:
- CCT General Surgery, 2016
- Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP)
- Lynch Syndrome
- Desmoid Disease
- Surgery in elderly patients
- Emergency general surgery
- Association of Surgeons in Training (ASiT Prize)
- Traveling Surgical Society Prize Frognal Prize