- General Medical Council
- British Association of Urology
- British Medical Association
- Kidney stone management (endourology)
- Keyhole kidney surgery (laparoscopic renal surgery)
- General prostate, bladder, testicular, erection and kidney problems
He deals with prostate problems both benign and cancer related offering prostate cancer screening, prostate surgery for benign prostatic enlargement. He manages all general urological conditions in both men and women including urinary infections, blood in the urine, penile and testicular problems as well as bladder problems.
His area of subspecialist interest is kidney stone surgery (keyhole/laser) and (keyhole) kidney surgery. He has published widely in this field and presents audits and research at local, international and international meetings.