Mr Attaolah Eslami
Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon
MD, CCST, GMC (Full registration), FRCS (Glasgow)
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
He then moved to the UK and completed a Knee Fellowship in London in 2003.
Since 2005, Mr Eslami has been a substantive full time Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon at Hairmyres Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire.
- Soft tissue knee surgery (knee arthroscopy, meniscus repair, anterior cruciate ligament repair and reconstruction)
- Knee surgery (total joint replacement, partial joint replacement, kneecap replacement)
- Hip surgery
- Sport medicine
- Royal College of Surgery (RCS)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy (ESSKA)
- International Cartilage Regeneration & Joint Preservation Society (ICRS)
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sport Medicine (ISAKOS)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)