Azzam has wide experience in aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. He is a member of skin cancer MDT at Solihull Hospital and he has over 25 publications in peer reviewed medical journals.
- Skin cancer
- Dermatological surgery
- Scar revision
- Benign skin lesions
- Burns surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
- Thigh lift and arm lift
- Eyelid surgery
- Ears, nose and face cosmetic surgery
- Breast reduction, breast augmentation, and correction of gynaecomastia
- Genital cosmetic surgery
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons England
- International Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the British Burn Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)