Dr Vadamalyan qualified in 1996 and has since worked and gained experience in various international centres of excellence including King’s College Hospital, London, Great Ormond Street Hospital for children, London, Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne and Jichi Medical Centre, Japan.
Babu's clinical interests are infants and children with gastrointestinal problems such as vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, constipation, food allergy, and poor weight gain. He's also interested in gastro-oesophageal reflux, food allergy, coeliac disease, chronic diarrhoea & constipation, recurrent abdominal Pain, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's Disease, vomiting, feeding difficulties and poor weight gain, weight loss and bleeding per rectum.
- Children's GI investigations such as endoscopy (gastroscopy, balloon enteroscopy, capsule enteroscopy and colonoscopy)
- pH studies to diagnose reflux
- Hydrogen breath tests to diagnose lactose intolerance
- Food allergy tests
- Pancreatic function tests
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Heath
- European society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- British Medical Association
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)