Mr Bahram Fakouri
Consultant Spinal Neurosurgeon
MD, FANCH (Ger)
Practices at: BMI The Sloane Hospital
From 2003 to his appointment as a Consultant Spinal Surgeon at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital in 2009, he worked as a Consultant Spinal Surgeon in Cologne Germany, attended a few major spinal fellowships, e.g. spinal fellowship at the Centre for Spinal Surgery and Study in Nottingham in 2008 and a spinal fellowship at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital in 2009.
Mr Fakouri has also been interested in research and has published in peer reviewed neurosurgical and spinal journals.
- Llumbar disc herniation and minimal invasive operations
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal)
- Cervical disc herniation
- Cervical spondylotic
- Myelopathy, spondylolisthesis (slippage of vertebra)
- Adult spinal deformity
- Thoracic disc degeneration
- Various spinal injections
- Vertebral ractures
- Tumours and infection of the spine
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery (MISS)
- Cervical spine surgery
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)