He is a former president of the Orthopaedic section of the Royal Society of Medicine and past member of council of British Orthopaedic Association. Currently Regional Speciaity Professional Advisor in orthopaedics North East Thames. Past co Training program director at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital. His hobbies include squash and flying remote controlled aircraft.
- Carpal instability and degenerate wrist
- Disorders of the distal radioulnar joint
- Knee replacements see below
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- Fellow of the British Orthopaedic Association
- Member of British Society for Surgery of the Hand and the British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)