Dr Bayele had held previous Consultant appointments at Barts Health NHS Trust and Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust where she held a variety of senior including Lead for Tower Hamlets Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessment Service (ASDAS), Lead for Lambeth Autism & Neuro-Disability Diagnostic Service (LANDS) and Lead for Autism and Neurodisability British Forces Germany Health Service (BFGHS). Additionally, Dr Bayele also set up joint Autism-CAHMS tertiary diagnostic assessment services in Tower Hamlets and BFGHS which provided second opinion on complex cases.
Dr Bayele’s extensive and broad experience of general paediatrics, community paediatrics, neuro-disability and epilepsy enables her to provide the highest standards of care to patients and their families, relatives, and carers. She is an effective communicator who can relay information in a clear and supportive manner. Dr Bayele belongs to a number of professional bodies and continually updates her practices and knowledge by reflective practice and self-directed learning, as well as attending internal and external seminars, conferences, courses, meetings, peer reviews and accredited trainings.
- Membership of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- British Academy of Childhood Disability
- International League Against Epilepsy
- General Developmental Assessment for children with delay in their development (speech, motor, communication, self –care, learning, etc)
- Children with suspected Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Chronic Childhood epilepsy
- Funny turns, fits
- Developmental Assessment for Children with complex physical disability; due tocerebral palsy, children born premature, chromosome or brain abnormalities, children born with hypoxic brain injury
General Neurological assessment
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)