Mr McElroy provides a fast response for patients troubled by shoulder, knee and sports injuries in the Buckinghamshire area. He has over 20 years experience in the diagnosis and management of orthopaedic and sports injuries. He has access to the latest in surgical techniques and equipment including; MRI (with direct or indirect contrast), with CT 3D reconstruction and ultrasound and also gait analysis.
He specialises in minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery which promotes a fast recovery, joint replacement surgery and works in tandem with sports physiotherapists to support patients in managing a speedy recovery. The McElroy Consultancy prides itself on good lines of communications with referring general practitioners. This ensures the patients who want to be back in action, can get a fast track to diagnosis and treatment.
Areas of expertise
- Diagnosis and treatment of knee and shoulder conditions
- Sports injuries
- Arthroscopic menisectomy & meniscal repair
- Arthroscopic anterior cruciate reconstruction – hamstring & bone-patella tendon-bone
- Patello-femoral disease – maltracking, dislocation & arthritis
- Early onset arthritis – tibial osteotomy & unicompartmental replacement
- Ostearthritis – knee replacement
- Impingment – arthroscopic subacromial decompression
- Acromio-clavicular arthritis – arthroscopic AC joint excision
- Rotator cuff repair
- Instability/dislocation – shoulder stabilisation
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)