Miss Bina Parmar
BSc(hons), MBBS, FRCOphth
Practices at: BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
Following her time working as a locum consultant at Moorfields Eye Hospital, Miss furthered her professional development, taking up the role of Consultant Ophthalmologist at Milton Keynes Hospital in 2011. 3 years later in 2014 Miss Parmar also commenced her practice at the Saxon Clinic where she currently holds a private clinic twice a week.
In addition to her current NHS consultant post Miss Parmar acts as Clinical lead in Ophthalmology and Clinical Director for head and neck at Milton Keynes University Hospital.
Outside of her consultancy work Miss Parmar actively participates in formative training, acting as an educator in both clinical and surgical training for ophthalmology trainees and also as the deputy head for special senses at Buckingham Medical School. She has successfully established and run regional wetlabs as a dedicated training exercise for the Oxford Deanery.
Miss Parmar has delivered a number of presentations for the Buckingham Local Optical Committee members and for GP’s within the Milton Keynes area (LOC).
Whilst Miss Parmar manages the full range of private ophthalmic referrals she has a particular interest in paediatric ophthalmology and strabismus. In addition to her ophthalmic work Miss Parmar also offers some cosmetic treatments including anti-wrinkle treatments and dermal fillers
- Strabismus - children and adults
- Visual Impairment
- Paediatric ophthalmology
- External eye diseases
- Squint surgery for over 3's
- Benign eyelid lumps
- Anti-wrinkle treatments
- Dermal fillers
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Consultant Ophthalmologist at MKUH
- Clinical lead in Ophthalmology
- Clinical director for Head and Neck at MKUH
- Deputy lead for special senses at Buck Med School
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Medical Defence Union (MDU)
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists (RCO)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- British Isles Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Association (UK) (BIPOSA)
- World Society of Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus (WSPOS)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)