This allowed the department to be equipped with the state of the art monitoring and diagnostic equipment. In keeping with many other consultant cardiologists at that time he developed his angioplasty skills at the Brook and St Thomas’ hospitals.
As a consultant in a district general hospital he developed a wide experience in all aspects of cardiac care from heart attacks, angina, heart failure, heart valve problems, palpitations and hypertension.
Although Dr Gould has moved mainly into private practice, he has continued to have a role in supporting a local NHS cardiac centre by undertaking coronary angiography.
Whilst working in the NHS Dr Gould undertook diagnostic coronary angiography/stenting at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woolwich and more complex cases St Thomas’.
In the private sector Dr Gould offers a comprehensive service and continuity of care including hospital in patient medical care as required.
- Chest pain - angina /heart attacks
- Heart failure ie fluid retention & breathless
- Coronary angiography / Angioplasty & stenting
- Management of high blood pressure (BP)
- All types of non invasive cardiac tests including ECHO's ie cardiac ultra sound/24 hour ECG & BP monitoring/exercise stress testing
- Management of high cholesterol
- Diagnosis and treatment of palpitations
- In patient cardiac management for the above conditions as necessary
- Cardiac assessment prior to surgery
- British Cardiac Society
- British Cardiac Interventional Society
- British Hypertension Society
- British Society for Heart Failure
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)