BMedSci MBBS MD FRACP FRCP FRSMus
- Association of British Neurologists
- Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurologists
- British Medical Association
- British Peripheral Nerve Society
- British Society for Clinical Neurophysiology
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Royal College of Physicians
Assessment of peripheral nerve and muscle disorders employing nerve conduction studies and electromyography, typically at the request of neurologists, rheumatologists, orthopaedic and hand surgeons and general practitioners. Neither evoked potential nor electromyographic studies are currently available on site.
Injection of greater occipital nerves and lateral cutaneous nerves of the thigh at the request of specialist colleagues.
I do not see patients as a neurologist.